How we help
The Helping Neighbors Program provides you with a local, trained energy technician who will install energy efficient measures in your home and make practical recommendations for further no-cost or low-cost changes you can make yourself.
A Helping Neighbors Program energy technician will perform a free walk-through assessment of your home. The home survey and installation of energy-saving products takes approximately one hour to complete. When completed, the technician will provide a copy of the home energy assessment report, which identifies areas in your home that could become more energy efficient as well as leave behind energy efficiency educational materials. The Helping Neighbors Program does not sell specific products or services.
In addition to helping save money these changes can mean great comfort year-round.
To get started, call 877-448-9433 or schedule your free appointment online.
How to get your savings
- Call 877-448-9433 or visit our scheduling page to conveniently make your free appointment.
- A Helping Neighbors technician will perform a free walk-though assessment of your home to show you ways to make your home more energy efficient so you can save money.
- During the walk-through, your technician will install free energy-saving products.
- Review your Energy Efficiency Educational Packet.
- Enjoy lower energy bills and increased comfort.